We depend on the financial support of faithful Catholics like you in order to reach out to more non-Catholic Christians and meet the needs of those already on the journey.
Here are some of the primary services we provide with your help:
- Our one-on-one pastoral efforts, which are provided by knowledgeable individuals such as Jim Anderson, Mary Clare Piecynski, Br. Rex Anthony Norris, and Ken Hensley, along with our extensive volunteer Helpers Network.
- Our web site is our primary platform for reaching out to new inquirers with our conversion stories, articles, videos, and other materials, and for creating opportunities for fellowship and dialogue with those Christians actively on the journey to the Catholic Church.
- Our Online Community and Forums, through which inquirers from all over the world can engage in our online CHNetwork community.
- Our monthly CHNewsletter, and our publishing arm, CHResources, which reaches thousands with our message.
- Our broadcasting efforts in television, radio, and YouTube, which helps many outside the Catholic Church discover the fullness of the Faith.
The Importance & Uniqueness of Our Work
Since 1993, we’ve worked directly with several thousand non-Catholic clergy and laity who have made the decision to become Catholic, and we’ve reached hundreds of thousands more through the stories and resources we have shared in print, on television and radio, and through internet media.
Here is what makes the CHNetwork a vital and unique part of the Church’s outreach to other Christians:
How Lifelong Catholics & Converts Partner in Our Work
The Coming Home Network International is a non-profit 501(3)c Catholic lay apostolate, solely funded through the generous contributions of its members and friends. All donations are tax-deductible and are greatly appreciated. Click here to make a donation today.
Reading the CHNewsletter
Our partners receive the monthly CHNewsletter containing conversion stories, articles, updates, and most importantly prayer requests from around the network. By reading and sharing the CHNewsletter, partners further our work of evangelization and help to build support for our pastoral care of men and women on the journey to full communion with the Catholic Church.
Prayer for the CHNetwork, its staff and members.
All members are encouraged to pray regularly for the needs of the CHNetwork and to present these needs at least one hour each month before the Blessed Sacrament.
Telling others about our work and encouraging them to support it.
Let your priest and bishop know about our apostolate. Often when non-Catholic Christians become interested in finding out about the Catholic Faith, they do not know where to turn. We want to help them.
Sharing our materials, whether digital or physical, with clergy and laity of other traditions.
Most non-Catholic Christians have been misinformed about the teachings of the Catholic Faith. By sharing our published media and online resources, you are being an active part of the New Evangelization.
CHNetwork Partner Membership
Partners directly support the mission of the Coming Home Network through one-time or ongoing financial contributions, by receiving and sharing the CHNewsletter, and by supporting our staff and members in prayer.
Latest Partner’s Updates
Approximately two thousand years ago, a man betrothed to be married received some information that shattered whatever expectations, plans, and dreams he had for his future. This is not…
Nearly two and a half decades after the Coming Home Network International’s founding, the apostolate, created to support converts to the Catholic faith, is approaching the end of 2016…
10 Steps of Dialogue to Help Non-Catholic Christians Discover the Beauty and Truth of the Catholic Faith
How can we help our non-Catholic Christian friends and family discover the beauty and truth of the Catholic Faith? This is precisely why the Coming Home Network International exists, and,…